Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
on line
874 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so now that spring is here would anywone be intersted in getting together and working on their X. I am interested in chaning fluids in the F/R diff as well as the T-case. I also woundt mind a nice coat of wax on it. I live in NH, and dont have the room to work on the x as i live in a condo, but i do have tools! so if anyone wants to host a gathering of Xterra/fronty owners in MA i am game.....

·
on line
4,919 Posts
I've got a driveway, but it's not all that large. Maybe will hold 8 trucks if they park one in front of the other (giving some working room in between). I am pretty swamped for the rest of March and I will probably be out of the country at a jobsite a lot of May and June, but I could possibly do something mid-April. I'll let you know.

·
on line
874 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thats cool...I'd be lookin to do the work in april, mid to late...any others?

·
on line
2,459 Posts
Depending on the time, I'd show up to turn some wrenches. Don't have much to do with my truck though, but can lend a hand.

I don't have the money to replace anything if it breaks...therefore I haven't gone wheeling in a loooong time.

·
on line
874 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am thinking about this as a live "how to" I know stuff about electrical so I can help there(ie fog light mod, stereo upgrades, trailer wires, ect....), but for changing fluids, I have no clue and would be looking for assistance...

·
on line
2,459 Posts
Cool man, piece of cake.

·
on line
874 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
so what weekend? I am not hosting it so it will not be up to me...what works?

·
on line
874 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
sounds good to me...cornick, how bout you...

where is mtdewmike?!?!?!

·
on line
874 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
so are you in or out??!?!?!?!?!?

·
on line
874 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
XterraDude said:
deffffinatly have to do some spring cleaning, mine are squeeking like Crazzy from the Joshua tree trip :)
dont tell me your gonna make the trek out here....

I mean that would be cool if ya did but thats coast to coast!

·
on line
264 Posts
i might be able to host something in central ct one a weekend. i should be getting my lift in too. i dont have too many special things available though tool wise. so not sure what everyone is looking to do. if i get some interest i can look into setting somthing up

·
on line
1,059 Posts
I'll go to lend a hand..

·
on line
874 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
SWEET!---
might as well have a lil BBQ and make it a meet and greet/mod day

·
on line
264 Posts
when is it going to be?

·
on line
874 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
XVTer said:
I'm probably free the weekend of April 19th if that works for you guys. .
um april 19th?!?!?! of course if it works for people!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts