Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MY fiancé saw a red second gen parked at A DUIE PYLE where she works . it had a sticker from this site.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yah , she is the fleet maint. coordinator.she just went back to work after being off for a few months. she said it was the damnedst thing . because she hasn't seen it since. what part do you work at

·
Registered
18 Posts
I've been an outbound dockworker for the past 4 summers while I'm off from school. Most of this summer I have been riding my motorcycle which gets parked out front and just recently started parking the xterra in that lot (its much closer than the back lot). I couldnt believe it was your xterra again so I had to park in a way she would see the stickers lol

·
Registered
44 Posts
I'm in Exton...havent seen you yet. I have the 2003 silver Ice with the red shovel and high lift on the roof rack :)

Lee

·
Registered
18 Posts
You might not have seen my xterra but im pretty sure we have met before. I'm one of CMD's friends from high school. I think you were over at his house the one night when I showed up. I also rode with him for a northern exposure run a couple years ago. If I remember correctly you broke a tail light that trip.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts