Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did a last minute ride up to URE yesterday (10/18/13). On my way back going down 105( I think thats the highway) I saw either a night armour, or black 2nd gen with I think a light bar and had his spare mounted on the roof rack. good sized tires and poooosibly had a steel bumper (it was quick). We flashed, I glanced back, and that was it. LOL pretty sure the guys not on here cuz I'm sure I would heard another nearby modded x'er SOMEWHERE on here but wondering if anyone had an idea? Our region has the most states together, yet WE NEED MORE X'ERS!!

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ahhhh was it USMMA11NC? Or pdhuneync?

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
It was me! Camped at Arrowhead Fri and Sat night. Wheeled all Saturday, it was my first time down there. Had an awesome time, only trouble I ran into was when I got on the road to leave Sunday afternoon I started overheating. Might have had something to do with that damn soup bowl I barreled through against my better judgement haha :violent1:. My Co-Pilot may have been a little persuasive...

Had to stop at a gas station and hose out the radiator, after that she was fine all the way back to Norfolk.

I have more pics and videos being edited by my friend the photographer, I'll get them up when I get my hands on them.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Niiice! Lol I passed by that Isuzu a couple times in there. Wish I knew you woulda been down there. And btw the red sliders look good been wanting mine red but haven't bothered. Cool man I just knew it was someone from the site.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
That Isuzu was awesome. Thanks, I'm loving the red, since I've gotten them they have been almost permanently muddy. I already want to go back, might try to make a run down there before they close the trails for the winter.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thatll be cool. Either way next year im getting a year pass and gonna hit it hard! Lol no references

1 - 6 of 6 Posts