Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Night Armor X on 33s and black rims, tinted windows and GPAX breast cancer sticker on the driver side rear window

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks man, yours too I'm jealous of the night armor.

What shade did you do for the tints? i was thinking of getting my front two to match the factory rear tints.

·
on line
73 Posts
I went to some guy in the cinnaminson area - I don't think he is around anymore though. Think it was $80 or $100.
Heard good things about AutoFX in cherry hill but I guess that would be a bit of a hike for you.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I talked to a place near me just across the river in PA called Matt's tint shop and they said $100 for the front two. My current job contracts our tinting to them and they do a pretty good job.

·
Registered
3,024 Posts
how is it driving at night with the front windows tinted?? we bought a car for my wife that had tint on the front windows and was a little tough at night to see. esp in dark areas!! but that was when the dmv really sucked, and we had to take it off after a few days.

·
on line
73 Posts
I'm not gonna lie- it can be a bit difficult to see when making a left turn for example in really dark areas. But that's the only real problem. I don't like driving any vehicle without tint though now.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
2,623 Posts
Had my fronts tinted to match the rears and cost me $65 over here in philly . They do a awsome job and guarantee the work. $100 seems high priced for just the two fronts .

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
I had my remote start done @ AutoFX in Cherry Hill. Good shop, owner ate the cost of redoing the job after the install guy put in the wrong unit. I paid the $50 difference in cost between units, and have the 1 mile range I want.

Owner gave me his personal cell # and answered my call on a Sunday, I call that customer service.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts