Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
I want to know who this is too! I live in Williamsport and I have seen this X around. I have the same color X haha twinning

·
Registered
335 Posts
Just saying hello to the Wpt guys, I haven't been on in a while. I'm still floating around, but looking like I may be stepping down from the X platform soon. If so, I'll have a few parts for the sale bin.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Just saying hello to the Wpt guys, I haven't been on in a while. I'm still floating around, but looking like I may be stepping down from the X platform soon. If so, I'll have a few parts for the sale bin.
I'll buy your parts! lol it would be easier too cause we're in the same town

·
Registered
335 Posts
It had to be you. Getting on the highway in williamsport right there at Buffalo Wild wings. I had the granite with stickers in the middle window and gave you a thumbs up.
If you're still in town today, my wife saw you parked at the hotel. Not stalking, she works over there.

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
It had to be you. Getting on the highway in williamsport right there at Buffalo Wild wings. I had the granite with stickers in the middle window and gave you a thumbs up. If you're still in town today, my wife saw you parked at the hotel. Not stalking, she works over there.

Yep. That was me. I missed the thumbs up but saw the granite and stickers. Wasn't sure if it was anyone on here and didn't get to post then saw your response here.

She work at comfort? I've probably talked to her. I've basically been living there haha.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Nope, around the corner. I had just told her about this conversation and that I had seen you. Otherwise, she doesn't even notice me when I drive by. I'd say let's wheel that bad boy, but it's a crappy time of year, unless you just like shoveling snow when you get stuck in a drift.

·
Registered
335 Posts
I saw this guy (the red in the OP). I'm pretty sure I have a contact for him through a friend at a hardware store. Surprised he's not on here based on that conversation.

Any of you locals/drifters want a diff fluid pump from amsoil? maybe the leftover fluid amounts i have too. yours for the taking.

·
Registered
335 Posts
I have a brand new tran fluid cooler and a quart of fluid here for the taking. Along with partial bottles from my full fluid switch a couple seasons ago.

Your's if you're in the neighborhood.

Otherwise, into the recycle oil it goes.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts