Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today before before 1pm. You were south bound on rt 130 in Hamilton Twsp/Bordentown getting gas not to far from Dublin Square.

Blue 1st gen, lifted, 33/35's, snorkel and perhaps a aftermarket light bar?

I was beeping like maniac. Lol
Sent from the Back Door Assassins Headquarters.

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
I may have seen this truck before.

There is a guy on Ft Dix that has one, really nicely done, I believe he used to be on the boards(iirc).

·
on line
719 Posts
I was driving around about that time. I must have missed you by just a minute or two late. I have been seeing more X's around lately. You were in my backyard.

·
Registered
642 Posts
Dang, I have been driving that road every day this week, while Im back.. Taco Tuesday might be too far south for me - any meetup's in central NJ?

signed,
the traitor who help setup miami chapter :)

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Dang, I have been driving that road every day this week, while Im back.. Taco Tuesday might be too far south for me - any meetup's in central NJ?

signed,
the traitor who help setup miami chapter :)
you should travel over to Philly area when we do Wing-It Wednesday. had a few NJ guys/gals there last time. we are planning on doing another one next month.

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
This maybe Nucleus. He works at McGuire and has a night armor Pro-4x. He also resides in Bordentown.
Not unless 'Doodle mistook Blue for Nightarmor.....

The one I'm thinking about was a guy in service who, iirc, used to be on the Nexterra forum. I followed him to base housing one day just to be able to talk to him, it was a very nicely built 1st Gen.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Not unless 'Doodle mistook Blue for Nightarmor.....

The one I'm thinking about was a guy in service who, iirc, used to be on the Nexterra forum. I followed him to base housing one day just to be able to talk to him, it was a very nicely built 1st Gen.

True... this was def a first gen, not a pro 4x. And it's blue like this...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts