Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
on line
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sunday Sept 1st. I haven't been on here in 1 1/2 years but I'm still out here and have the X. Any rate spotted a dark X lifted possibly a 2 in body lift as well, two large fog lamps probably 8 in diameter on the bumper and a roof rack. I was headed north towards highway 114, your X passed me headed south towards the Dome reservoirs. Went camping in Saguache Park only saw 3 cars on 30 miles of dirt, it's always pretty lonesome country even though it was the 1st day of archery and Labor day weekend.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Sunday Sept 1st. I haven't been on here in 1 1/2 years but I'm still out here and have the X. Any rate spotted a dark X lifted possibly a 2 in body lift as well, two large fog lamps probably 8 in diameter on the bumper and a roof rack. I was headed north towards highway 114, your X passed me headed south towards the Dome reservoirs. Went camping in Saguache Park only saw 3 cars on 30 miles of dirt, it's always pretty lonesome country even though it was the 1st day of archery and Labor day weekend.
I think that _might_ have been my X.... which would be a trip! We were headed out of Gunnison that day on FS roads off of 114 to eventually end up at Pagosa Spgs... about what time of day was it? And did it look something like this? If so, small world! :hello2:

·
on line
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cool

Yes, that would have been you. I was about 2 miles from 114 on the FS road that runs along the upper and lower dome lakes. You see a lifted X pass you?

·
Registered
263 Posts
Yes, that would have been you. I was about 2 miles from 114 on the FS road that runs along the upper and lower dome lakes. You see a lifted X pass you?
Affirmative, I believe we did - darker color, I think? What color is yours? Definitely a small world - even out in BFE! :iconbiggrin: Totally coming back and doing 114 on a motorcycle one of these days, too...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts