Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
on line
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I haven't seen anyone posted in the Welcome Center Forum from LaVergne, TN. But, I saw a Night Armor X Friday with sliders. It is just odd, because I never see any modded X's around where I live. So, if that was you, glad to see another modded X. :cheers:

·
on line
3,262 Posts
Good idea. But like Muzik said... we only have 1000 members spread all over the US, with some in canada, and one or two elsewhere.

Probably not too many siteings. Heck I live in Houston one of the largest cities in the US and I never see any moded 1st gens or 2nd gens... Not even frontiers.

·
on line
191 Posts
That guy from Dubai better drive around with a Mirror, or he will never see another one.

·
on line
432 Posts
Hahaha. I guess that means I now have 2 Xs to watch for in my area, I'm only a few miles south of LaVerge, and I'm already on the lookout for dirt36.

I've only been checking for sliders and mods the last few weeks so I haven't seen any yet but I'm sure I will sometime. =)

- Russell

·
on line
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
RussellB said:
Hahaha. I guess that means I now have 2 Xs to watch for in my area, I'm only a few miles south of LaVerge, and I'm already on the lookout for dirt36.

I've only been checking for sliders and mods the last few weeks so I haven't seen any yet but I'm sure I will sometime. =)

- Russell
Well, you can't miss me. 2" lift, sliders, lots of stickers and a rack on top. Oh yeah, always dirty.......

1 - 8 of 8 Posts