Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
on line
4,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm in town visiting in-laws over the holidays.

In the driveway behind their house is an awesome looking 1st Gen X:

Shrocked front (CB mount) and rear (Hi-lift and tire), green in color, nice lift and tires/rims.

Ham radio call-sign for a license plate.

Anyone want to fess up and say hey?

·
on line
2,459 Posts
My guess is no one is going to fes up because it's a first gen....and there only a handful of users on the board that have them.

I would check the *other* board.

·
on line
4,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I don't know my way around very well, but the area is called "Clear Lake".

SouthEast side of the city.

I would check the *other* board.

:shudder: :D I figured I might have to do that.

I was hoping to make over to Shrockworks on Saturday; but it's an hour+ drive. Do y'all know if Jim gives tours? :D

·
on line
3,262 Posts
Well there isnt much to tour. Its a really small shop that he has... then he has another small shop where he stores his stuff before he ships it.

really its not worth going to his shop if you just plan on checking it out... especially if its an hour drive. But thats just my opinion.

·
on line
4,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah, I figured it'd be a small operation. The hours drive is the killer.

I was mostly interested in meeting Jim.

So that in February when I say "hey Jim, about that bumper..." :D

·
on line
2,077 Posts
clear lake is a little below houston, actually, i'd say it's closer to me in galveston....the closest nisssan dealer is there...

i gotta get up to shrockworks sometime in the next two weeks......scraped enough cash together to finally order my shrock bumper!!!! yeah!

·
on line
4,495 Posts
TXterra37 said:
Sweet! Let me know when you drive through SA to get your bumper, we'll have to pair up and admire our Shrocked goodness!
Maybe I'm misreading things, but why would he drive through San Antonio to go to Shrockworks?

I'm in Clear Lake all the time, I wonder why I've never seen that X. Hmm...maybe because I'm only ot at night to hit up the bars. :cheers: Funny though, as many modded Nissans that are in the area and as much as I drive around, I never run into anyone.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts