Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
on line
767 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Silver second gen heading east by the mall. Had front tube bumper with LED light bar and a rear bumper with tire swing arm. Sweet looking rig, but I didnt recognize it. Who was it?

·
Registered
62 Posts
Keep a lookout for me in that area, 2nd gen no visible mods, all interior and drivetrain. Silver w/ Arizona state decal and pt42 on the back. Pretty sure I have seen Treff a few times!
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
Keep a lookout for me in that area, 2nd gen no visible mods, all interior and drivetrain. Silver w/ Arizona state decal and pt42 on the back. Pretty sure I have seen Treff a few times! Posted via Mobile Device
Hey there,
Welcome, there's a couple of 2nd gens running around this area. Were going to be doing a run next weekend if you'd like to join us. We've also stated a new 4x4 club here in Co called NORAC, look us up on FB Nissan Off Road Association of Colorado. We'll be doing trail runs and working on trails with the FS this year..
Bill

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Keep a lookout for me in that area, 2nd gen no visible mods, all interior and drivetrain. Silver w/ Arizona state decal and pt42 on the back. Pretty sure I have seen Treff a few times!
Posted via Mobile Device
Watch out for me, too. I work in that area so I am around there a few times a week.
Night Armor, bumpers, gobi rack.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts