Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
534 Posts
Not sure. Im in dencer, nc and really havnt seen any other xterras? Where were you? And do you live in or near denver? If so we need to talk! Lol

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Not sure. Im in dencer, nc and really havnt seen any other xterras? Where were you? And do you live in or near denver? If so we need to talk! Lol

It was actually my brother using the xterra to tow up a jetski trailer to take a friend's jetski out of the water and fix something on it because his fj doesn't have a hitch. This was at the Lake Norman area of Denver. He said he saw another xterra in the neighborhood with ~3 in of lift, a roof rack, rear bumper w tire carrier with a silver pro-4x wheel on it and a front bumper and was black(not sure if night armor or super black), so I assume that was who wrote it. I live in Charlotte.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Oh ok cool. Well hit me up if u ever want to get together for a mod day or ride out to ure. I might be going this saturday

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Could be Tighthams. Believe he lives in VA.
The guy had his hi-lift mounted vertically, not diagonally. And he had a full replacement roof rack. But Tighthams' name is Gary and has a nearly perfect match to the description. I assume Gary must be an active member to refer me to the site, and Tighthams clearly isn't.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts