Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I was side by side almost the whole way down Vista Blvd in Sparks this morning next to a nice Black OR with aftermarket wheels and had a www.thenewx.org sticker on the back glass. Who is it?

I was the White OR with Cali plates (still haven't switched them over to NV) next to you! haha small world!

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Haha, a quick search of "Reno" in the Welcome Center turned up XnoonanX that I saw on my way to work this morning.

http://www.thenewx.org/forum/showthread.php?t=62829&highlight=reno

So by my count we've got what 5 of us. Mr. Scott, FaroutX, XnoonanX, 353Xterra and myself. we need to do some wheeling in the spring I think or get together for a drink or something and talk Xterras!

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wait faroutX works weekdays or weekends? I work weekdays so I'd be up for a Saturday, although with two young-ins we are booked out for a while. Maybe we could do something March...

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Mr_Scott,

I do believe you are the one that likes to go out with JeniorNV. You might want to combine X and Frontiers and you should get a fairly good group on a regular basis.
Yeah, Jen's good people. How did I get the "the one" label though!?:laughing3:

You're right, I really do need to start reaching out to my Xterra brethren over the hill when we do these runs. I actually really need to get my butt over the hill more often, wheeling in trees is just as much fun as wheeling in sagebrush:eek:ccasion5:

·
on line
1,928 Posts
Wait faroutX works weekdays or weekends? I work weekdays so I'd be up for a Saturday, although with two young-ins we are booked out for a while. Maybe we could do something March...
Sorry, weekends. Last time I tried talking him into wheeling, I think he said he had like Tues/Wed off:confused:
I'm off on Mon/Tues now, if you guys get a three day weekend let me know, I'm ready to wheel!:)

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
That sounds sweet, but my next 3 day weekend won't be till memorial day. If only I had those banker hours!

·
Registered
92 Posts
OK, it was unintentional, but let's all call Mr_Scott "The One" from now on, even if he does not believe it. :D
I was thinking something like "Jen's sidekick" would be more fitting.

Are you who I think you are?

Also...

You might want to combine X and Frontiers and you should get a fairly good group on a regular basis.
^This would end up being a group of Xterras plus me.

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
I was thinking something like "Jen's sidekick" would be more fitting.

Are you who I think you are?

Also...

^This would end up being a group of Xterras plus me.
Hey now! Man, the hand I usually use for grinding on fronteir bumpers is getting a little twitchy:geek:

Yes. Yes it is.

Haha usually its a bunch of frontiers and then me. It would be a nice change of scenery:D

·
Registered
92 Posts
Hey now! Man, the hand I usually use for grinding on fronteir bumpers is getting a little twitchy:geek:

Yes. Yes it is.
You should get that checked out.

Haha usually its a bunch of frontiers and then me. It would be a nice change of scenery:D
Only when the Nor Cal group comes to Reno, which isn't that often. I think I'm probably the only Frontier owner in the Reno area who actively wheels.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts