Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw it in Bradshaw farms in Canton. Had what I think is a KMA front bumper with a stinger. A xoskel light cage with kc's. Had some red accents to! Anybody seen it around?

·
Registered
748 Posts
Pulling teeth

Its a little hard to move the wave to "Xwave" land of cross over and speed demons here in So Florida. That is my goal as well as you can tell with the different post all ready!

How do think the Jeep guys will respond to joint events on or off road?:dontknow:

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Its a little hard to move the wave to "Xwave" land of cross over and speed demons here in So Florida. That is my goal as well as you can tell with the different post all ready!

How do think the Jeep guys will respond to joint events on or off road?:dontknow:
The young guys will probably eject us and say our "imports" (even though they are made in Tennessee) are stupid. The older guys who actually have brains will probably be nice about it.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
263 Posts
Indeed it is! I'm just trying to find some modded Xs so we can start an X wave. Every time I ride in my friend's jeep every other jeep waves! I want an Xterra wave!
That might be the "other" blacked-out X I see in the area from time to time. (We're in Woodstock)

Here's mine:
Still have some more work to do on it, but it's getting there.

Not on the boards much due to work & real life - but hit me up if you ever want to wheel. We go up to Clear Creek / Windrock every so often + do trails in the N GA mtns.

Cheers!

·
Premium Member
9,791 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Both those Black Xterra's look awesome!

In Maine,(Where I currently am) Unless its a Jeep specific club. People and other clubs are very open to what ever vehicle to come out, After all we all love the same thing, Wheeling. You might get a little crap from them. But normally its just some good ribbing from one offroader to another.

You should of seen when I went out with a mostly Jeep club In a lifted 94 Bravada... And Never got stuck. And Even climbed a rock wall. They didnt talk much crap after that.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts