Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Spotted at the 295 N.Bound Tolls in Maine. on 8/8 at about 3:50-4Pm range. Offroad edition, Aftermarket bumper with tire carrier, Rims where blacked out, Tinted windows, Lifted(3"s?) Probably 285's.
I am pretty sure it was black ( I took a picture but I had to delete it for more space ) And it had MASS. Plates.

Is it wrong I got all geeked out over seeing another lifted/modded Xterra? I never see them done up around here.. It was perfect timing, I was merging on and you where pulling up. Then I passed you. I knew there was a reason I was skipping out of work 5 minutes early...

·
on line
3,647 Posts
Dude, I've had my X and been modding it for five years and I still somewhat Spark out when I see another modded X and I don't know the owner. We are few and far between!
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
2,560 Posts
Sounds like me, but I don't have a rear tire carrier. Mine is on the roof.

I do know of this guy that went wheeling with Nexterra once. His name is Jim. Black-Pro4x w/rear tire carrier bumper, and black OEM wheels. Mass plates. Not much else done to it as far as I know. He was burning his clutch pretty bad first time out, and it scared him away. Haven't seen him since.

·
Super Moderator
2,600 Posts
Sounds like me, but I don't have a rear tire carrier. Mine is on the roof.

I do know of this guy that went wheeling with Nexterra once. His name is Jim. Black-Pro4x w/rear tire carrier bumper, and black OEM wheels. Mass plates. Not much else done to it as far as I know. He was burning his clutch pretty bad first time out, and it scared him away. Haven't seen him since.
I remember him. He was from Boston, I think. Haven't seen him since.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts