Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
on line
615 Posts
mcampana said:
Im being honest here, but.........whats the question?

Your showing that you want a new bumper from shrockworks that has the tire carrier......................go buy one, its easy to install.
I think he wants the tire carrier to mount onto the stock bumper. Like TX said, "no es possible"

·
on line
366 Posts
That gate is pretty cool, I think it'd screw up your max departure angle though. I already scrape the hell out of the factory trailer hitch without anything mounted to it.

·
on line
1,127 Posts
mudpuppy000 said:
That gate is pretty cool, I think it'd screw up your max departure angle though. I already scrape the hell out of the factory trailer hitch without anything mounted to it.
Yeah I agree, and besides the fact, it puts the tire way to far from the back of the car for my liking (kinda funny looking)

·
on line
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
santacruzed said:
mcampana said:
Im being honest here, but.........whats the question?

Your showing that you want a new bumper from shrockworks that has the tire carrier......................go buy one, its easy to install.
I think he wants the tire carrier to mount onto the stock bumper. Like TX said, "no es possible"
yeah yeah ^^ that's what I meant... so no go with the stock bumper eh? i wish i had invested my $$ into the schrockworks bumper instead of a new sound system. *sigh* after tax returns fo sho :geek:
________
Web shows

·
on line
3,272 Posts
XVTer said:
maybe try and fab up a tire carrier from an H2 onto the stock bumper.. Don't know how the measurements work out, but it'd be pretty cool.
I am not too familiar with the H2 but wouldnt it be a problem that our hatch opens up?

I guess I am thinking the H2 has its tire mount on the door instead of a swing away type. Am I mistaken?

·
on line
1,739 Posts
Kahuna said:
mcampana said:
go buy one, its easy to install.
Yeah, the hard part is waiting for it to get here :banghead:
3 days short of three months. Mine arrived last night - without warning! Normally they send a warning e-mail.

·
on line
2,573 Posts
I'd send it back to Jim and wait for the E-mail. That's just BS

I can't believe he is shipping Bumpers out all Willy Nilly like that. Does he think he's Santa?

LOL - Congrats on the Bumper

Let's see some pics of it on Tomorrow

·
on line
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
guys, i finally decided i'm gonna go with the schrockworks rear bumper/tire carrier. is it easy to install? if not, how much can i expect to pay for labor?
________
Web Shows

1 - 20 of 30 Posts