Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
on line
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a set of spacers sitting around for one reason or another?

If so im looking for a few measurements so I can cut some out on our plasma and make my own.

I need the outer diameter and inner diameter most importantly. I could also use thickness of the metal (i think its 1/4") and hole spacing if it isnt to much trouble.

And maybe if you have a set of Radflows or Rancho Quicklifts sitting around you can still get the outer diameter of the upper part, and the hole spacings for me.

I could do all this myself but im just trying to save time. Thanks in advance. Later

·
on line
1,695 Posts
Overall height is 1 1/2". (2) 5" dia plates, 1/4" thick, with 2 9/16" dia inner hole. Inner tube/spacer is a little hard to dimension, but inner dia appears to be about 2 5/8". Upper and lower plates have (3) ~15/32" dia holes, but ARE NOT equally spaced. Bolt center is about in the middle of the plate, with (2 pair) are about 3 7/16" C2C, and (1 pair) about 3" C2C. May be best to mark and drill these once you pull the coilover out, using the upper coil bucket mount as a template. Studs are welded into one side/plate.

Good luck!

·
on line
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wow thanks so much!!!!!! The overall height is only 1 1/2 inches for the Top Gun spacers? I thought they were 2"? Or i guess it just gives 2" of lift.

I guess that makes a little sense though :scratch:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts