Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so Ive decided to do a 2" lift with spacers and shackles to start out with because Im just gonna be starting light off road stuff for now till the financial situation looks a little better. Anyways so my question is what advice do you guys have for buying the above lift. Is there a certain brand you prefer over the next? Do add a leaf instead of shackles? Any downsides to the ones you have delt with? Am I being to anal?:tard: any way thanks in advance for your advice.

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
Look at Nisstec, they've got great options. I started with the OME and an AAL and it was a great setup, we had no issues at all and it worked great at Moab. The next setup I upgraded to the Nisstec Ultimate Extended Travel and absolutely love it, there's a couple other guys from Colo running it also. Hope this helps, if your available on the 20th come up and join us for MOD day and see the different options.
Bill

·
Registered
101 Posts
In the Same Boat

Trying to decide between spacer lifts too.

I leaning towards the Nisstec's in coil spacers to avoid coil bucket contact. May still get some topping out, but that will happen with most lifts since you'll be moving the truck to the high end of the available travel range.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts