Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
on line
376 Posts
$124 a piece huh... Is that new, or is that a deal you just happened to step across. If its a retailer let us know where its at!

·
on line
564 Posts
mcampana said:
...i found em for 124 each....

Dude...you've gotta post a link!

Rob

·
on line
238 Posts
Ok Mark, when in doubt check the mfg's web site. That tire is a load range D, which would be swell. Heavy enough to take punishment. I have the same tire with D load range in the 265/75R16 size.
http://www.bridgestonetire.com/tireselector/SizeSpecs_BS_EN.aspx?Product_ID=1058
Oh yeah, that is a super price if it includes the mount/balance/stem fees as well. If it doesn't it is still a pretty decent price.

·
on line
152 Posts
haha, contenderv07, i like the random picture of the Wendy's guy in the middle of all the X pictures in your album. was that you?

sorry that was off topic.

Good looking tires though

·
on line
628 Posts
I like those Firestone MT's, I am considering those, when my BFG's wear out, or perhaps if I decide to get a second set of wheels for OH use only.

·
on line
3,218 Posts
I recently ordered my third set. I went through two others previously on the Gen1, one set in 32", the other 33".. If in fact they are $124 ea, that's a smokin' deal.

·
on line
2,004 Posts
funny I got quoted over 200 a tire through firestone. where did u get that price

·
on line
1,206 Posts
It was a toss up between these and my coopers. My only reason for going the Cooper route is because I have a hook up at TDS...

·
on line
238 Posts
I got mine for about $156 before mount/balance/tax. I used the friends&family discount and a little fanagaling on top of that. So yes, that is actually a great price.

·
on line
13,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
No, youd bein my garage wanting to use all my tools and steal my old lift.

Anyways, i got hosed on the firestone mt's. He only has three of them, and was supposed to get the other two in today, but they sent at's instead. So no go there. Bummer
He did offer the Dayton Timberlines thoguh, which is a firestone mt, just another version, still made by the same company..........thoughts?

·
on line
3,218 Posts
Don't do it.. you were getting quoted the whole time for the ATs or the Daytons. They can't sell Destination MTs for $124 OTD.. Good try though.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts