Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Drop in roof rack, 30X52 fits perfectly between the rails and mounts with the clamps provided. Very strong, I stood up in it and I'm 250# so very well built. Willing to ship on your dime, but can be picked up in Philadelphia, PA. Only had it on the truck for two weeks and then found a GOBI.
$200.

IMG_0141.jpeg IMG_0142.jpeg IMG_0143.jpeg IMG_0144.jpeg

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Just to help everyone out as far as shipping the rack is 30X52X6 and weights about 40lbs. Just check with your preferred shipper and they will give you a quote from Philadelphia 19134. The rack will be delivered as shown so your shipper, who will need to box it up.
Thanks

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm not sure "I'm the guy", but yes I did built this starting with a rack I got online. It's lighter and has more usable space than Hep or Garvin, which gives you the ability to carry more stuff. Other than a GOBI which is what I replaced it with, IMHO this is the best rack for the Xterra using the factory roof rails.
BTW this is not the one in my pic.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Drop in roof rack, 30X52 fits perfectly between the rails and mounts with the clamps provided. Very strong, I stood up in it and I'm 250# so very well built. Willing to ship on your dime, but can be picked up in Philadelphia, PA. Only had it on the truck for two weeks and then found a GOBI.
$200.

View attachment 135556 View attachment 135557 View attachment 135558 View attachment 135559
Two questions: does it sit on the roof or is there a space between the basket and the roof. Second, what are the antennas? Can't seem it identify them (sorry, it's the ham radio operator in me).

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Two questions: does it sit on the roof or is there a space between the basket and the roof. Second, what are the antennas? Can't seem it identify them (sorry, it's the ham radio operator in me).
No floats above the roof about an inch. Cell phone booster.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts