Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
on line
20 Posts
I'd take them off your hands (I'm mostly a highway driver and those darn doors get dirty fast). How cheap do you think I could get them shipped from you to Claifornia?

·
on line
3 Posts
mcampana

if the other guy gets the mud flaps from cali. we have checked how much it is to get your mud flaps shipped to us in louisiana in a 12x12x12 box please let us know if you still have them it will cost $12.20 priority mail thank you
What year are your mud flaps also
darrel
2007 xterra

·
on line
3 Posts
mud flaps

Hey Mcampana we just got back home, had to go to Florida for emergency I need your mailing address so I can send you a check for the mud flaps. I will send a check for $25 to cover shipping and you can buy some beer with the change. Please let me know.

Thank You
Darrel

·
on line
3 Posts
mud flaps

Hey Mcampana we just got back home, had to go to Florida for emergency I need your mailing address so I can send you a check for the mud flaps. I will send a check for $25 to cover shipping and you can buy some beer with the change. Please let me know.

Thank You
Darrel If you don't want to post your address on this my email address is
[email protected]

·
on line
259 Posts
I have mine for sale too (a nice 6-pack of a good microbrew will do it). They came off an 2005 OR (in 2005). They have been sitting in my storage. I'm too lazy to ship, but for the right $$ insentive I'll box 'em and send them UPS ground or something. If you are going to give me beer DO NOT bring Budweiser or Coors, I'm not THAT desperate. You can still have the mud flaps! :)

BTW, in Boulder CO

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.