Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
on line
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
(also posted on XOC)

Wife decided she didn't like the sound, and since she's driving the X now, out it went.

Used for about 3500 miles, so the filter will need cleaning relatively soon. Have all parts, etc. Don't have instructions anymore, but I believe they can be found on the Volant site.

These go for about $275 new.

$155 shipped

[email protected]

·
on line
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oh, I'm located in the DFW area for those looking for a local pickup. Can provide pics upon request.

I apologize that this is my first post on here; I've got a decent post count on XOC and have been a lurker over here.

·
on line
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Crap; didn't see the replies.

In terms of MPG, if there was a difference, it wasn't huge nor was I tracking. As for the sound, once RPM's break about 3K this REALLY livened up the sound. Very aggressive, but I wouldn't call it overkill. As for performance, it seemed like there might have been a slight difference in higher RPM's, but I never dyno'd it.

Yes, it does require the oiling/cleaning kit. Will need it in about 1500 miles after being installed.

·
on line
2,540 Posts
chadillac3 said:
Oh, I'm located in the DFW area for those looking for a local pickup. Can provide pics upon request.

I apologize that this is my first post on here; I've got a decent post count on XOC and have been a lurker over here.
What part of DFW?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.