Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Traded the 05 Xterra for a car for my wife...so, I only had this Volant CAI(Model 12740) on for a month and a half so it's still pretty much brand new. Ram air filter, and all the parts/hardware included. Not looking to ship...so I live in Monument(N Colorado Springs). Can't figure out the pics so if you want some just ask and I can text or email them to you. $150....not bad considering I paid $260 for it a little over a month ago. Thanks! 817-798-5002 call or text

***SOLD***

·
on line
425 Posts
Traded the 05 Xterra for a car for my wife...so, I only had this Volant CAI(Model 12740) on for a month and a half so it's still pretty much brand new. Ram air filter, and all the parts/hardware included. Not looking to ship...so I live in Monument(N Colorado Springs). Can't figure out the pics so if you want some just ask and I can text or email them to you. $150....not bad considering I paid $260 for it a little over a month ago. Thanks! 817-798-5002 call or text
I'll take it if u change ur mind about shipping!
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Still available...not ready to ship yet, sorry guys. I'll let ya know if I change my mind.
Posted via Mobile Device

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.