Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
on line
2,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright... it's time for my post-Titan swap clearance sale.

(A) 0-3" adjustable Radflos w/ 650 lb red Eibach springs. Will include the lower hardware and spacer sleeves. Unfortunately, I lost a couple of the upper mounting nuts/bolts. I'll include what I have, but you'll probably want to take one of the old ones to the hardware store and get some fresh stuff anyways. I put between 15-18K miles on these before my Titan swap.

$350.00 for the pair, shipping included to lower 48.

(B) Total Chaos upper control arms. I'll throw in a BRAND NEW OEM Nissan UCA bolt and nut, in the event that you need to cut the bolt closest to the steering shaft to get your old UCAs out.

$350.00 for the pair, shipping included to lower 48.

**NOTE: I would prefer to sell the TCs and Radflos as a set to someone. If you would like to buy both, I'll knock $30 off the package price, bringing it to $670, shipped to lower 48. I'll hold these for the first 48 hours following this post, in the event someone wants the whole package. After the initial 48 hours I'll sell them individually to the people who posted the first response or sent me the first PM.

(C) Tie-rod ends (both L and R). I put 30K on these before swapping them out for some brand new ones. I figured it would be a good time to replace them, since I was going to have everything torn apart already. I was going to keep these, but I actually ended up getting two new sets of tie-rods from Courtesy. There is nothing wrong with these, and they would make great trail spares for anybody who likes to carry spare parts.

$30.00 shipped to lower 48

(D) Stock LCAs, ball joints included. These have 30K on them. There are a few rashes on the bottom, but would be good for anybody looking to have skid plates welded to 'em.

$95.00 for the pair, shipped to lower 48

More stuff coming later....

Everything will be shipped via UPS from Eugene, Oregon. If you're in Oregon and you want to arrange local pick-up, contact me and we can arrange that. I"ll discount the item if that's the case. I will provide UPS tracking #'s.

All payments via Paypal (unless in person). We can also arrange these as Ebay transactions if you feel more comfortable. I've got a 100% satisfaction rating.

Let me know if you guys have any questions. Thanks! This will be cross-posted at Clubfrontier.

·
on line
1,053 Posts
I'll take the Radflos. I have $ in Paypal now if you like?

·
on line
1,206 Posts
If he doesnt take the Radflos, I might be interested in the TC UCA's/Radflos

·
on line
245 Posts
I am very interested in the UCA's for local pickup... PM sent

·
on line
1,891 Posts
I'm interested in the UCAs and Coilovers as well, I want next in "dibs" line if the rest don't work out, slim chance I know, but I'm just throwin that out there.

·
on line
2,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Wow. I got bombarded with PMs today between both sites. Here is the priority list. PMs sent to the first person. Will hold off on sending PMs to the first people in line for individual purchase of the TCs and Radflos until the people who were willing to buy the combos have had a quick shot.

Total Chaos UCAs and Radflo Combo;
Import Silvia (TNX)
Atekt (TNX)
npgtech (TNX)
datroubl (TNX)

*Note: Gave it to Silvia because he seemed more intent, even though Atekt posted first. Atekt, you said you *might* be interested.*

Radflos;

COFronty (CF)
viperxlt (CF)
06_footy (CF)

Total Chaos UCAs;
nismocrew05 (CF)
churt (TNX)

Tie-Rod Ends;
Xterradude (TNX)
Shinjari (CF)

LCAs;
Import Silvia (TNX)

·
on line
1,053 Posts
well, however you want to do it. I have money sitting in Paypal waiting. :colors:

·
on line
1,206 Posts
Im out, I am just going to go with the titan stuff. Good luck on the sale meng

·
on line
2,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
npgtech said:
I'm interested in the UCAs and Coilovers as well, I want next in "dibs" line if the rest don't work out, slim chance I know, but I'm just throwin that out there.
I sent a PM to Import Silvia last night. If I don't get a response by late tonight, it looks like you're next in line my friend.

·
on line
1,053 Posts
Guess I should have bought it all and sold the other stuff to the other guys that posted.

·
on line
245 Posts
I am dropping out of the suspension race... The money's going towards a body lift because it's going to be a while until I can afford the 5" Calmini kit which is what I wanted the UCA's for...

Nevermind. Just noticed it's already been sold...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.