Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Selling the Bilsteins off my 2011 PRO-4X that have 29k on them. Rode great for the week I owned it before lifting. Asking $100 plus shipping paypal only. Located in Irwin PA 15642.

I realize I am fairly new to the site, but I use the same name on multiple forums and for seller feedback you can check b15sentra.net sr20forum.com and sr20-forum.com

Thanks for looking,
Jim

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
This is for fronts and rears. I'm still at work, but I will get shipping quotes for all who inquired later this evening. Oh and trying to sell them as a set for now.

·
Registered
2,623 Posts
Thats a real good price and a great upgrade for S and base models xterras .

By the way Im a member on the sr20 and sr20-forum (tsuruser) and can prob vouch for ya too. Whats your screen name over there.

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Selling the Bilsteins off my 2011 PRO-4X that have 29k on them. Rode great for the week I owned it before lifting. Asking $100 plus shipping paypal only. Located in Irwin PA 15642. Will post pictures soon.

I realize I am fairly new to the site, but I use the same name on multiple forums and for seller feedback you can check b15sentra.net sr20forum.com and sr20-forum.com

Thanks for looking,
Jim
See bolded text.

·
Registered
2,623 Posts
Guess i was blind to that one :geek:

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
How much shipped to 49008?
Posted via Mobile Device
A quick fedex shipping quote stated $17.01 to your zip code. So with paypal fees... lets say $130 shipped and as long as I clear $100, I'll refund anything left over.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Paypal is my screen name @yahoo.com
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
2011 Pro4X 6SM Night Armor
390 Posts
Dont know who send the info first? I did not posted my reply here but send you the PM
I am still on the list to get the shocks? or is there somebody before me
Thanks.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Pretty certain they are sold. If not, I will give you a shipping quote later tonight soldier92r

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Diamond I quoted you and another guy. Whoever pays me first can have them.
Posted via Mobile Device

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.