Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have for sale a used OEM trailer hitch from a 2009 xterra also rear bumper and spare tire mechanism complete (Chain, holder, rubber boot). Hitch Doesn't come with rubber pad, wiring or hardware. It is in nice used condition.

$50 for the hitch, $50 for the bumper local pick up in Los Angeles, CA 90019. willing to ship on you dime.

I am willing to do a trade, we can work some the arrangements. I am looking for a set PIAA 1500 lights or a Golbi passenger side ladder with cut out.

Pictures coming in the next day.

·
Registered
248 Posts
I'm looking around and seeing '05-'11 are compatible. Just to confirm, this hitch will fit a '05 OR correct. If so, i am very interested.
If you can get me shipping cost for 95677 or i can make a little day trip down south towards you and pickup if you can get back to me soon enough to plan it.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm looking around and seeing '05-'11 are compatible. Just to confirm, this hitch will fit a '05 OR correct. If so, i am very interested.
If you can get me shipping cost for 95677 or i can make a little day trip down south towards you and pickup if you can get back to me soon enough to plan it.
PM Sent

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.