Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
on line
1,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SOLD
OK, after much deliberation I've decided to let these go. I've never even mounted them on my X.
I got them from Greg (aka Dynamix, goXJ) a few weeks back who ran them on his X for a little over a month before deciding to change eveything back to stock and get a Jeep.
My reason for selling is that I'm now doing the 2wd Titan suspension swap and will need the same thing but obviously for a Titan.

I bought them from Greg for $450 shipped and that's all I want for them... shipped anywhere in lower 48.
They're perfect with exception of the stickers being a little messed up on one from being laid on the ground.
They include the replacement bolt for driver side and instructions.
Just PM me to get in touch.

[/b]

·
on line
161 Posts
do these improve anything if you dont have a lift? and/or should i get these if i plan on getting any type of lift in the future? if so, then i am interested.

·
on line
1,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
do these improve anything if you dont have a lift? and/or should i get these if i plan on getting any type of lift in the future? if so, then i am interested.
Can't say that they'll really do much without a lift aside from the fact that they're way beefier and stronger than the stamped steel stock stuff.
If you're planning on getting a lift there's a lot they'll do. Improving caster for better alignment; allow for more travel; eliminate the control arm banging on coil bucket associated with spacer lifts... that's a few of the benefits.

Here's a quote from Total Chaos that explains some details:
"TOTAL CHAOS now offers a bolt on Upper Control Arm system that eliminates the factory ball joint and upgrades to a 1" Teflon lined uniball on the 05+ Nissan Frontier, XTerra, & Pathfinder. The newly designed Frontier, XTerra, and Pathfinder factory upper arms contact the coil bucket during droop wheel travel. The contact is amplified and more noticeable when aftermarket coil spacers are installed. TC UCAs incorporate a tab designed to bolt on a urethane droop stop which contacts the coil bucket during droop travel. TC also designed the UCAs to add caster which will aid in vehicle cornering and overall handling on and off road. They also assist in correcting alignment when aftermarket lifts are installed. TC's tubular arms are manufactured using 4130 chromoly tubing and come powder coated silver with an additional clear powder coat to retain a long lasting finish. The system is 100% bolt on and requires no drilling or welding for the installation. All pivot tubes include zerk fittings to lubricate the urethane bushings and inner sleeves while bolted on the vehicle. The kit comes complete with 1" uniballs, hi-misalignment spacers, urethane bushings, inner sleeves, bump stop pads and grade 8 hardware."

·
on line
807 Posts
damn, I want them, but I dont have the money yet.... I am getting money from my neighbors insurance because his kid ran his bike into the back of my truck...but i dont have the money yet.

If by some stroke of luck, you still have them in a month, they are all mine.

By the way, the 2wd titan swap is going to be bad ass...I want to do the same thing, but cant fork out the cash for custom CV shafts (I am 4x4).

·
on line
807 Posts
damn u S E X Terra ..haha, just kidding.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.