Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
on line
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sold it Saturday, got some parts up for sale now... if no one from SNNOR or Vegas wants em they will be sold on here...

Decision to sell was based on my MPGs and insurance. Here in Vegas I was only getting 12-14 on a good day. I barely got over 200 miles on a full tank!

I will still browse here every so often to see what is the new trend... The way I see it, I am young... the mountains will always be there... and I can always buy another truck later. My first prioritiy is buying a house and starting a family... so the truck had to go... it will be missed :wave:

·
on line
1,891 Posts
Sorry to hear about the X. Good luck with the house and family thing, definitely keep up on here, just because you don't have an X anymore doesn't mean you can't hang out with the cool kids anymore.
:tongue:
But seriously though, no X doesn't mean you can't share a beer or 5 with rest of us here.
:drink:

·
on line
735 Posts
How long did it take to sell? I really like mine, but it is always at the back of my mind to take a good offer when one presents itself with cars.

·
on line
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I actually sold mine to the dealer in 1 hour, then paid off my truck shortly after... used the remainder as a down payment for a new car later that night... 08 Versa SL 6 speed (soon to be a NISMO Versa)... 30+ MPGs cant beat that!

I still have the itch to mod... I've had it for a many years now haha... started some slight mods for the JDM Tiida look :)

·
on line
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I still have the stickers... one goes to Jason the other to another X driver that is on here if they ever show up to a meet

·
on line
1,206 Posts
Sucks you sold it man, but definitely more important to get a house and get life started. Stay in touch bro

·
on line
1,044 Posts
versa? you should have at least gone with the ser sentra but oh well im sure you can mod it up and post!

·
on line
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I got sliders for sale ..... local offers first cuz that crap is to heavy to ship unless you wanna pick em up... in a few weeks ill post up if nobody gets em.

As far as the Versa goes... mods have already started :) I know its small, but its fun to drive... and once again I am the only modded Versa in town!!
Housing search is going good. I think my fiance is pregnant... soon I will be back in a 4wheel drive... soon

1 - 17 of 17 Posts