Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sold, funds received, mods please lock it down...

I have a Superchips Cortex that I haven't used in a while now, so I figured I'd unload it for someone looking for a little more oomph out of their truck. I just updated all of the maps a couple weeks ago so its ready to install on up to 2010 model year Nissan trucks and SUVs.

This will allow you to turn off the "torque management" WOT restriction to allow full throttle right off the line. It also allows you to read and clear DTCs (diagnostic trouble codes).

The unit comes with several different tunes, and allows you a couple of custom options to apply to them, you can turn off WOT restriction, and also disable the rev limiter and top speed limiter. You can also apply a blanket ignition timing advance across the rev range if you so desire.

the tunes provided are (performance figures are from Superchips.com for 2010 xterra VQ40 and auto trans):

93 Performance (15.2hp/17.9tq gain)
91 Performance (15.2hp/17.9tq gain)
Towing (14hp/16.6tq gain)
87 Octane (7.4hp/11.4tq gain)
Mileage XS (7.4hp/11.4tq gain)

I'm asking $250 shipped or $235 local pickup in or around the Houston or Austin area.

Upon receipt of payment, I'll un-register the unit with Superchips so that you can register it to yourself which will allow you to update the unit with future tuning revisions via the internet.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.