Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
on line
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am no longer in need of my stock running boards. I bought these for my truck after purchasing it and paid $200 for them. They have been on my truck for a year. There are no bends or dents on them at all. They'll come with the mounting ears and all of the nuts. Hell, if you'd like I'll even draw you a picture on how to mount them.

I'd like to get $120 + shipping for them, but feel free to throw offers my way.

I am located in Charles Town, WV, zip code 25414.

Here are the pictures I took today.

Top sides

Undersides

Here's a close up view of the underside where the front tire kicks up the road crud on the most on one of the rails. I couldn't find anything questionable or anything there but figured I'd take a picture so you could see for yourself.

Here is a close up of 2 of the brackets. They aren't bent or have any damage at all.

·
on line
628 Posts
Ayles said:
How hard are the stock running boards to install? Does it require any drilling? I have a 2007 off road.
Your X has the bolts/studs on it already (look under there and you will see them. All you need is the step rails and the nuts. Too Easy!!

·
on line
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have a promising sale pending and a back-up buyer right now.

As USArmyX said, install is as easy as tightening up 12 nuts to studs that are already on the truck. For shipping I'm going to take the mounting brackets off of the boards, so it will also mean tightening up 12 bolts (to hold the brackets to the boards).

·
on line
139 Posts
I'll be in Snowshoe next weekend -- not sure how far away that is for you, but you can consider it a backup-backup.

D-Rock

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.