Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
on line
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling a set of Shrockworks sliders that were installed by Kokopop. Never been offroaded. No rust or any other blemish. Looking for pickups from NYC only. $300 picked up.

They're still on the truck now, but will be off this weekend.

·
on line
30 Posts
Hey max6, I know you are asking for local pick-up only but wanted to be first on the list if you change your mind and choose to ship. Thanks much,
eric

**edit** Notice you have a bunch of other items posted as well. If you are reverting back to stock I would be interested in your rear bumper as well. **edit**

·
on line
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lootz said:
Hey max6, I know you are asking for local pick-up only but wanted to be first on the list if you change your mind and choose to ship. Thanks much,
eric

**edit** Notice you have a bunch of other items posted as well. If you are reverting back to stock I would be interested in your rear bumper as well. **edit**
Shipping will be a bear. And I need a rear bumper to swap with. The Xterra will be gone on Saturday which is why I need to pull everything off by then. The sliders and bumper are the last non-stock items left on the truck.

·
on line
2,459 Posts
How much are you asking for the rear bumper?

Did I miss a post for that?

·
on line
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No, I was going to leave that on because I didn't think I had time to swap that. If someone wants to meet Friday night to swap stock for Shrock and $$$, i'm ok with that.

·
on line
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
$500 + your stock bumper. The bumper was powdercoated gray (and not black). There is a spot that needs some touch up. I tried to do it, but the color I got was a tad darker than the actual color. Nothing the right shade will fix.

·
on line
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sliders tentatively sold to B REAL awaiting pickup and payment after Sept 1.

·
on line
1,084 Posts
Picked up the sliders tonight...can finally call myself the proud owner of a schrockworks product. And without the wait. So where are all these offers to help install these bad boys?

i can bring some beer...

·
on line
2,459 Posts
Come to the Back 2 School Run in Oneonta, not far from you and there will be plenty of help to install mate.

·
on line
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
B REAL, it was a pleasure meeting you.

Mods, please lock thread. Those bad boys have found a new home.

·
on line
2,938 Posts
B REAL said:
Picked up the sliders tonight...can finally call myself the proud owner of a schrockworks product. And without the wait. So where are all these offers to help install these bad boys?

i can bring some beer...
Ah, I installed them on Max6spd's X, I guess I can help you out. You would have to come to my place.

I am typically home by 5:30!

Send me a PM if you want help. I have all the tools and drill bit. At least it won't be cold out.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.