Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
on line
1,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD

Not an Xterra part, but nevertheless.
The band could use a light buff. Other than that, it's in mint condition as you can see.
Asking $4,730.00
Accepting Paypal only.
Free shipping to CONUS.

·
on line
1,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Was looking at this model recently, why are you selling if you don't mind me asking
Posted via Mobile Device
It was a wedding gift from my father, and I feel bad about selling it for that reason alone, but it's just WAY too much watch for my style. I can think of so many other things I could do with that money, like travel.

·
Registered
787 Posts
That's a sweet wedding gift! Wish I had the dough. But good luck, it seems like a good deal.

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
You can sell your huevos to a lab for upwards of $60k a piece... My dad indirectly gave me those, and I would love to have the cash, but there are some things you just gotta keep.

GLWS! It's a good looking watch, but either take Chris' advice or run it by your dad first!
Posted via Mobile Device

·
on line
1,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Can I get a pic of the clasp from the inside? Does it have the glide lock mech? This isn't the new 114060 with ceramic bezel is it?
Posted via Mobile Device
Just added photos.
This is a 2007 production. SN begins with M.
I'm not sure what the glide lock mechanism is. Tell me if this photo doesn't show what you're requesting. It's one I already had taken and the watch is all packaged up. I'm pretty sure this has the SS bezel. At least is appears to be SS.

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
Perfect thank you , yes this is the old model without the ceramic bezel. The glide lock is the new style clasp. Not the model in looking for but good price, good luck with your sale . If I wouldn't have just picked up two watches this month....
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
2,560 Posts
I collect watches, but damn, I can't see myself paying that much for one. I'd really love to have a Bell & Ross one day. Just dreams though.

Sorry for the off-topicness. She's a beaut.

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
Come on guys every collector needs to own or have owned a sub. This is a great price too , I have to stop coming back to look at it.....
May want to put a link here http://www.thenewx.org/forum/showthread.php?t=25528&page=14 for those that love watches but don't think to look in the for sale forum.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
on line
10,980 Posts
Nice watch ... wish I could, but too rich for my blood right now. Nice watch, though.

·
Registered
6,026 Posts
Even chrishaynesusa does not have a ROLEX......

could buy a front and rear locker for that kinda scratch.....

i'm just sayin......
Maybe not a rolex, just a condo's worth of breitling's and hublot's :iconbiggrin:

Bump for a sick watch... but the wedding present thing, that's a tough one.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.