Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
on line
13,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got these from Sexterra like 3 months ago, and they have been sitting in my garage, i havent put them on because, well, i havent wanted to. I would rather get new UCA'S and skip the coil overs for now. So instead of having them collect dust, im selling them. They are still packed up in the box sexterra sent them to me in. They are your for 500 bucks shipped. Im not going to deal on these or change the price. Its 500 bucks shipped to your house.

And if you pick them up, its still 500 bucks. I live in akron ohio, zip is 44313.

THESE HAVE BEEN SOLD AS OF 11-02-2007.

·
on line
4,495 Posts
Because he got new, longer Radflos so he didn't have to use the spacer.

Wish I had the cash for these....

·
on line
631 Posts
are these the ones for use with or without TC UCAs?

·
on line
631 Posts
I dont need them, but I know someone here that wants em (from Vegas)... hes at SEMA show now. Ill be meeting him later today and let him know, hopefully you still have them!

·
on line
3,272 Posts
24 hour dibs! 24 hour dibs! Stop gawking at my stuff.

Just kidding man. I will PM you Mark later today so I can get your info for Paypal. Thanks!

·
on line
15,651 Posts
mcampana said:
Both. It just depends on how hi up you set them. Turtle has the exact same ones. No uca's. But if you want more lift and to get the uca's, you just crank up the settings.
Are you sure about that? Turtle has a shorter version of the shocks, not the normal length.

·
on line
3,262 Posts
They are the ones you use with new UCA's. And they are set pretty high (i think around 3" of lift) but can be cranked down.

Any other questions?

Oh, the reason i got new ones is because they werent long enough to work with the calmini lift without useing that huge spacer that they provide (I didnt want to use that big a$$ed coffee can spacer).

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.