Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD!

Radflo 2.0 Ext travel 3" lift coilovers - IN NEED OF REBUILD

I have a set of Radflo 2.0 Ext travel 3" lift coilovers with 650lb springs for sale.

I bought these new from PRG in 2010. They are 6 years old with about 70,000 miles. They work seemingly okay but are leaking oil and are in need of a rebuild. I have already contacted Radflo and was told it will be $280 for them to fully rebuild both shocks including all new upper and lower bearings and spacers etc. Or they can send the parts for $220 if you want to rebuild them yourself. I can forward the email to interested buyers if desired. These are the older version that had steel upper mounts. I bought a set of new style aluminum mounts from PRG (paid $105) that I planned to use during rebuild. They can be included in the sale. If the buyer does not want them included, I will sell them separately later.

If these do not sell, I will send to Radflo to rebuild and will relist then for sale (obviously at a much higher price). Buying now will be cheaper for you.

Coilovers with the brand new aluminum upper mounts
(that I paid $105 for): $350

Coilovers alone without the new mounts
(you can obviously just keep using the steel mounts but may want different style bolts with a longer neck): $300

·
Premium Member
22,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Few questions, how hard is it to contact them for a rebuild and can a 1" top mount spacer be used with these?
Radflo is easy to reach by phone or email. Here you go: Radflo Suspension Technology - Product Service & Repair

They quoted my $280 to rebuild both with all new bearings and spacers and a turn around time of about 2 weeks.

Yes, you can run a 1" spacer on these, as many have done. I think Snowtrout runs ext radflos and a 1" spacer for example. Be aware though that doing so simply allows you to dial them down a bit, it doesn't allow you 4" of lift. That's not because of the shocks, that is limited by the UCAs which aftermarket UCAs can only get 3" comfortably or 3.5" with like zero droop. You have to go full Titan swap or drop bracket, or SAS, etc to get 4"+.

·
Registered
808 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I am having a set of these re-built right now at ADS Racing Shocks - Off Road Racing Suspension because they are local to me. They have had no problems getting parts from radflo and getting this done. It is $89 + parts per shock.
Yeah you definitely might be able to have a local off road or dirtbike shop rebuild them for cheaper.

Can these be mailed into them to rebuild? I live in Virginia sadly
Yes, you can mail them into Radflo.

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
Damn. I just spent $700 on OME coilovers a few weeks ago haha otherwise I would've bought them! Good deal, Jay!! People would get them in time for GONE too!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.