Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
on line
2,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had this pulled at my local junkyard a while back. It came of a non-lifted '06 Nismo Frontier with 9K on it. It's been sitting in my trail tool box ever since I got it a little over a year ago.

I saw this truck. There wasn't any front end impact damage. To be honest, it looks like he was off-road somewhere and he rolled it.

The monkey at the junkyard managed to bend this flange when he removed it. I'm sure it could be straightened back out if sat down with a small prybar (large screwdriver) and a pair of channel-locks. I got it right before a wheeling trip and just threw it in my trail box, and have been too lazy to mess with it since.

I paid $150 for it at the yard. It's not going to work out too well for me once I swap in a Titan diff, which is the reason I'm getting rid of it.

I'll sell it for $75, shipping included to the lower 48. Will be shipping via UPS from Eugene, Oregon. Will provide UPS tracking #. Paypal preferred. Can also set it up as an Ebay transaction if you like.

PM me with any questions. Thanks.

·
on line
15,651 Posts
That is a killer deal. If I already didn't have two spares I would pick it up.

Also, since I know someone will ask. This will fit either side.

·
on line
2,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sale pending to XVTer..

I already sent a PM to Creek telling him that I would have my CV shafts for sale in about 2 months, and that I would sell them for less since they have more mileage on them (about 28K right now).

Creek gets to be first in line for one of those. SeXterrPA, if you want on can put second on the list if you want? And since there's 2, you're guaranteed to get one.

·
on line
2,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
XterraDude said:
Owwww if he doesn't want it I would love to be second on the list :)
Hey Xterradude, I'll put you 3rd on the list in the even that one of the first two guys decide to back out, or they find some CV shafts elsewhere in the next 2 months. Thanks!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.