Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 111 Posts

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Power Tank with alum mount and a bunch of other accessories $400.00 + shipping SOLD

Wet Okole grey and black front seat covers with map pockets $150.00 +shipping (little wear on drivers left side) (no side airbag model) (SOLD)

Xoskel rear light bar with 2 (new) Totron duallys no hardware $145.00 + Shipping SOLD

Xoskel Front light cage with 4 55w hellas no hardware + covers $170.00 + Shipping SOLD

Power Tank Tire Repair Kit, new, never used still have box it came in - $35.00 + Shipping

Southco Locking wetbox handle + hardware $45.00 Shipped SOLD

Total Chaos UCA's tore them down and rebuilt, new paint, new Zerk fittings, new decals, bushings were fine, new uniballs
$400.00 + Shipping SOLD

2 Metal Jerry Cans, great condition, no leaks, gaskets in excellent shape. $100.00 for both, no shipping.

D-Ring Shackle aka truck tampon + Pin, $25.00 + shipping SOLD

Location - North Wales Pa

All sales final

wear only on drivers side

·
Registered
132 Posts
I'd be interested in net....I'd be A LOT more intersted in the light cage and sliders if you'd ship. What's your location (on phone....)

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Bummer to hear. You've been around long enough to know of SMOD, why wasn't it bypassed? Any chance you can get partial warrantee coverage?
Posted via Mobile Device
I was bypassed

I'll get pics up and add to the list this week hopefully, shoot me a PM if anyone has any questions.

·
Registered
132 Posts
where you at in PA? One of my best friends goes to school in Pitt. Maybe should could grab them for me and bring them back when she comes back to town...

·
Registered
642 Posts
"Wet Okole grey and black front seat covers $200.00 (little wear on drivers left side)"

Interested. In NJ just would like to see pic and know if airbag or not.. (or if they rare fold flat, etc)

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
Tranny blew on the way back from obx yesterday, so this is a feeler on parts.
Raingler Large Ceiling net $80.00
Interested.

Sorry about the bad luck!

1 - 20 of 111 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.