Off-Road Version of:
-Rear Shocks
-Front Shocks/Springs and Calmini Spacers

[/img]

·
on line
463 Posts
Off Road Shocks/Springs (Front and Rear) & Spacers

Hey, How many miles are on all of that ?
I am interested in the front end stuff But, just bought the rears from AC accessories. ( Long reach )

Jim B

·
on line
735 Posts
how many miles on those?

wanna drive up to N. County tomorrow? What else do I need to finish a mild lift? I'm in San Marcos

·
Read Only
656 Posts
How much lift do you get from the spacers? And are those the stock coils? Mine is an OR so I don't need the shocks nor the stock coils, but I might be interested in the spacers alone. If no one wants the whole package, let me know if you will part it out.

·
on line
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
There are about 18k miles on the shocks, and about 8k miles on the spacers themselves. Shipping is a little $$ though, my estimate is that they weigh around 40-45lbs. It would be shipping from 92027, if anyone is still interested send a PM and I will be happy to reply in the order of the PM sent.

Mike100, If you want these I can easily drop these off in San Marcos.

Shipping Calculator: http://postcalc.usps.gov/

-Erick

·
on line
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
**BUMP**
Still up for sale if anyone is interested. I am going to throw this deal up on ebay on Sunday if no one wants it.

Spacers alone are $175.00 + Shipping:
http://www.purenissan.com/coil_spacer_kit.htm

and

Off-Road Shocks (Bilsteins) & Coilovers aren't too shabby either.

Still $100 + Shipping.

·
on line
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Shocks were on for about 18k miles, and I amazingly never actually went off roading with the setup. I ordered the Radflo Coilovers and Total Chaos UCAs before I took my first trip, which was two weeks ago. Before that it had been all daily driving.

·
on line
187 Posts
i just came back from morongo....almost came up....but....left even...... lol....im waiting for him to call me....
lifeinthesouth.....im 240lbs and im not a super fat guy.....i can take care of myself.....but... IT NEVER HURTS to have a 5cell MAGLITE by myside....
ERICK....i hope ur not like that dude.....lol.....
man that dude looks like someone that would appear on the "how to catch a pedifile" show on NBC.....that show is SOOOOO FUNNY

·
on line
187 Posts
oh....and im a little worried about the shocks....18k is quite a bit.....AND im pretty concerned about the gas mileage...... i might have to drive my 90 camry down to sd.....

wanna meet me half way ERICK???

·
on line
6 Posts
Sounds like an awesome deal, to me. How much would you have paid for it if you had actually bought the OR edition??? A hell of a lot more. And i know there are other differences and features, but damn...that's a pretty good deal.

good luck

·
on line
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Ahnyoungboi- I am stuck at work today and won't be off till sometime late tonight. I can meet up basically anytime tomorrow though if you can.

·
on line
187 Posts
what time will you be offwork??? i can always just chill at my friends house by ucsd.....theres no such thing as late to me.....i cam from morongoo early this morning.....7am....late i guess...........let me know

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.