Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
on line
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sold on Craigslist:
OEM step rails with 2K miles of use. My Shrockworks sliders should arrive this week.

So, OEM side step rails for $100 NOT delivered... Local pickup only (I'm too lazy to mail them).

Patrick

·
on line
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
What, No PDXers want step rails at a blow out price?

Craigslist, here they come!

Patrick

·
on line
874 Posts
too lazy to mail them.....too lazy to buy them.... :geek:

·
on line
232 Posts
No one in the PDX area that is on this board would be interested in beer can step rails. Craigslist is a better bet.

·
on line
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
marzterra said:
too lazy to mail them.....too lazy to buy them.... :geek:
When the shipping costs are more than half the of the item, it seems like a good idea to look locally, first.

But, if I get no takers, my laziness will disapear. News, at 11.

Patrick

·
on line
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Mosi said:
No one in the PDX area that is on this board would be interested in beer can step rails. Craigslist is a better bet.
Never heard of lurkers?

Patrick

·
on line
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Mosi said:
patrick07 said:
Mosi said:
Never heard of lurkers?
Patrick
post em on XOC
Great idea. If I sell it on XOC, I'll make sure I burn it on your website. A nice light hands free led that's bright enough for my old eyes would be helpful.

Man, your rig is a serious setup. I'd love to see it in action. Any chance of that?

Patrick

·
on line
232 Posts
patrick07 said:
Mosi said:
patrick07 said:
Mosi said:
Never heard of lurkers?
Patrick
post em on XOC
Great idea. If I sell it on XOC, I'll make sure I burn it on your website. A nice light hands free led that's bright enough for my old eyes would be helpful.

Man, your rig is a serious setup. I'd love to see it in action. Any chance of that?

Patrick
You also could print up a few flyers advertising the steps... If you see an X in a parking lot somewhere that is step-less, just leave one under the wiper blade.

We have monthly happy hour get togethers if you want to see the truck in person. My wife (Mindie) posts the location info in the PNW forum on XOC. The next one will be in October. We also have a run at the end of the month near Naches, WA.

·
on line
129 Posts
oh.. and ship them FEd Ex to my place of business.. should be able to ship those here for around 35 bucks. I just shipped a complete grille assembly off a '79 ramcharger.. which is a one piece unit from PHX to South Dakota for $17 bucks.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.