·
Caretaker of The Minion
3,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
=====================================

UPDATE 10/6/2013
All Skids have been sold

=====================================

I gotta recoup some money to cover some expenses, so since I don't wheel any longer (prolly not for another couple years right now), my skids are up for sale. They were fabricated by NXRocks (who got bought by Hefty Fabworks), and I got 'em just before NXRocks sold to Hefty

This is a full set of skids (minus gas tank though) - so Radiator, Engine, Tranny, & Transfer Case. They are a couple years old, but I only wheeled with them about 3 or 4 times, so they've still basically new, just has some rock-rash on them ;) The transfer case skid did take a good bang one wheeling trip & popped a weld, but my dad welded it back together, so it's good as new.

They're still mounted on my X, so I dont' have any pics at the moment, but they're painted red on the bottom & black rustoleum bedliner on the top (both sides were primed as well).

All mounting bolts & instructions included too.

To save ya the hassle of pricing them out new (http://www.heftyfabworks.com/shopping-cart.html#!/~/category/id=523179&offset=0&sort=normal), they go for:
radiator - HF: $170 - me: $150
engine - HF: $130 - me: $110
Tranny - HF: $155 - me: $130
T-case - HF: $130 - me: $100

I also have an AC Rear Diff skid too that I'll let go for $50 (shipping not included).

I'd love to sell it as a full set....but willing to part out IF I can get bites on most skids individually.

Shipping, add another $50 onto each item. If going for a full set, shipping will be discussed as I'll need to talk w/ UPS to get shipping cost.

I'd like to sell local first to avoid the hassle of shipping, but speak up anyways if you're out of state. I'll meet anywhere w/in about an hour drive of Mebane, NC (Winston-Salem & High Point to the west...just a tad past Raleigh to the east).

·
Caretaker of The Minion
3,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
aight..cool. Thx for that FYI ;) the M226 looks like the one i've got on my C200, but i'll double check that tonight when I get home & post back.

I'm about 99.9999% confident that my skid's got that top bar that runs over the driveshaft...whereas the one C200 one on their site doesn't show that.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.