Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
on line
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't want to ship these so local transaction only. I bought these a couple months ago barely 3k miles on them but lost some mpg. I should have known but I made a mistake. I am looking for $500 obo. Never been offroad seen some snow but thats it. Looking for a less aggressive more highway friendly tire. Since this is where I spend the most of my time.

·
on line
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They are the Terra I have changed the heading. I lost about 2mpg which does not seem like alot but I drive it everyday and take a lot of trips to the mtns. I had an everyday driver but it has died and I don't feel like dealing with 2 cars anymore. I tried putting pictures up but it never worked send me your email and I send you some.

·
on line
331 Posts
any chance you could put one on a scale?

·
on line
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The only scale I have at the house is my girlfriends which sucks it only shows BMI. I finally got a response from Nitto. They said should be around 40-44lbs. Hope this helps.

·
on line
552 Posts
malamute man said:
Somebody buy these things. I tell you what I will throw in a crazy ex-girlfriend. She has to be good for something.
Is she hot? and is she the good "crazy" or just crazy?

ahahaha jk

·
on line
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I want them out of my garge this weekend. If someone will take them this weekend I will let them go for $350. Any takers?

·
on line
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Load range is D. Also Nitto has a 60 month warranty on there tires starting from the purchase date which would leave about 55 months left.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.