Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
on line
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody,

I'm in process of modifying the X and have some items for sale due to the fun. I've just bought new tires, and a Shrock bumper. So, I have no need for the following items (3 items):

Shrock front skid plate (for no shrock bumper) $159 original, asking $110 + shipping. Spoken for by Stevet47
Available: After front Shrock bumper is mounted (2/10/07 ship date).
Condition: One light trail run, one month on, could use a fresh paint on face from road debris, no deformaties at all.
(pictures from Shrockworks site)

Stock General Grabber AW 265/70x16 tires Make offer.
Condition: 10k miles, no punctures, regular wear. Sold

Nissan Brushguard, $450 new will take $300. SOLD
Condition: On vehicle for ~4 months, no scratchs or deformaties, just mount markings of bolts.
(Nissan picture)

(my X picture)

The only item I can see reasonable to ship would be the Shrock skid, the other items are to big and bulky.

Thanks,
Dan

·
on line
807 Posts
shipping on the skid to 17603?

EDIT: shipping from Shrockworks is $20 and that is from Tx to Pa, so from Oh, to Pa should be less.

If you can confirm this, I'll buy it from ya.

·
on line
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Stevet47,
I'll check on the shipping. Where in PA are you? One thing I forgot to mention was that the front skid will be available when my bumper gets here and put on. Jim at Shrockworks has quoted me a five week lead time from 1/6/07. So, it really depends on that. But yes, we can work something out if you are still interested with the wait.
Edit: I checked Fedex and the shipping is ~$15 from 44212 to you.

Jason,
I've ordered the front bumper (w/top bars) and it has a five week lead time at mentioned above. That is going to be a long and short wait at the same time. I've also ordered the lift we spoke of (no UCA) and had Firestone Destination M/T's put on yesterday (265/75). My wife is a very understanding woman :cheers:

Dan

·
on line
134 Posts
Turtle said:
... and had Firestone Destination M/T's put on yesterday (265/75)...
Congrats on the new shoes! I was so close to going with the Firestones but got a last minute tasking to the sandbox. Since my wife will be driving the X around Idaho for the next year or so I ended up going with the 265/75 BFG AT's from Costco. Post some pics of your rig before lift with the new tires if you get a chance. I'd also love to hear what you think of the Firestones after you've gotten some miles on them. MT's are still on the list of upgrades to complete when I get back and I really liked what I saw with the Firestones.

·
on line
807 Posts
Turtle,
I dont necessarily want to wait 5weeks, but I suppose its worth it to save the $$. I'll PM you to make it all official-like.

·
on line
15,651 Posts
stevet47 said:
Turtle,
I dont necessarily want to wait 5weeks, but I suppose its worth it to save the $$. I'll PM you to make it all official-like.
Look at it this way...if you ordered it today from Shrock, you might get it in 5 weeks. So it's probably a wash either way if you really want it.

·
on line
807 Posts
muzikman said:
stevet47 said:
Turtle,
Look at it this way...if you ordered it today from Shrock, you might get it in 5 weeks. So it's probably a wash either way if you really want it.
yea, thats kinda what i figured too.

·
on line
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ok, Stevet74 has dibs on the front skid.

wBkM85,
As for shipping the brushguard I checked Fedex, but couldn't get ups to work. Fedex is astronomical for shipping that size and weight. Not sure on ups. The package would probably be around 50-60 lbs. It's not real heavy at all. The side wings could come off, but the center is pretty big. If you can find a way to ship that you wouldn't mind paying for let me know. I don't have packaging materials for that size either.

Thanks,
Dan

·
on line
15,651 Posts
Dan, stop up at a UPS store some time. They do packaging and are pretty reasonable. I have had them ship 6 Sun workstations in one pallet and insurance asside it only cost me $80 in packing (that was 6x about 50lbs with packing that had to protect 6x $20k worth of hardware.

·
on line
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I have no fogs. Sorry. If I did, I'd stick them in the Shrock bumper. I'm betting you saw the picture from Nissan with the brushguard.

By the way the brushguard is still for sale.

Dan

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.