1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Been throwing around some ideas and am wondering if anyone is interested in:

PRG Ext Radflo 2.0s (700 pounds)

PRG Xterra UCAs

No leaks and they still ride fine to me. Both are used 15-17k miles and it's not a bad idea to rebuild them. Moderately wheeled.

looking for $325 each

Pics

http://s1181.photobucket.com/user/slapshotking09/library/Mobile Uploads/Coils and UCAs?sort=3&page=1

(27) (4 tires and a rear tire carrier) Chrome M12 x 1.25 Gorilla Spline Lug Nuts. Comes with key as well. Used, just switched to black.

$30 shipped
One of them has a small dent in the top so its flat, not rounded like the others. Nothing functionally wrong with it.

Position on items

Radflo 2.0s
Dibs
1. jboy
2. santims
3. OverlandX
4. Kontiki722

Radflo UCAs
Dibs
1. C3po
2.OverlandX

·
Registered
671 Posts
Dibs on radflos pending pics to confirm they are still in good condition.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I wheeled em a few weeks ago. Just looked at them the other day when I replaced my hubs. No leaks, just a little bit of dirt.

These are the radflos that have to be used with the PRG UCAs and cannot be used with stock UCAs.

·
Registered
671 Posts
I wheeled em a few weeks ago. Just looked at them the other day when I replaced my hubs. No leaks, just a little bit of dirt.

These are the radflos that have to be used with the PRG UCAs and cannot be used with stock UCAs.
Not a problem, I got 'em

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Called Greg today twice. Left a msg. Just to let everyone know. If he doesn't have the parts in stock it'll be atleast two months till I get the parts. Ill contact each of you according to dibs to make sure this is ok.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Making a purchase from PRG today. However will be a few weeks before I can get it all and install it.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Will send people pms tonight and respond. My phone sucks and to be honest idk who's responded first and it's easier to do it on a computer.
Posted via Mobile Device

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.