Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
on line
14,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
----UPDATEd-----About to upgrade to 285/75/16s w/ Discount Tires current sale going on. Contemplating getting the ProComp 7089 wheels, too. Had these since July, just under 8k miles and EXCELLENT tread, went off-road once. So here's what I'm thinking:

- 4 BFG AT 265/75/16s - $500
- mounted, balanced w/ stock S wheels - $700
- stock S wheels separate - $200 or $50 each

All this is plus s+h, would prefer a local sale. Also gonna put this on Craig's List in San Antonio.

·
on line
628 Posts
I'm sure you will want to attempt to sell these complete first but if you start splitting them up, put me down for a wheel or wheel/with tire depending on what you have.

·
on line
1,891 Posts
USArmyX said:
I'm sure you will want to attempt to sell these complete first but if you start splitting them up, put me down for a wheel or wheel/with tire depending on what you have.
X2 if you don't mind.
All I need is one anyways.

·
on line
14,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
So far, in order of 'dibbs'...USArmyX, npgtech, contendorv07, and Brad. Next up is SeXterraPA and Squawbanger if the last two bail. Will be available after this weekend. I do have a local guy interested, but you guys got to me first and I wanna be fair. Shipping will be from 78251 + however much an S wheel weighs, so check out s+h to see if it'll be worth it for you guys!

·
on line
106 Posts
Hey do those Pro Comp wheels fit with no problems???

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.