Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just replaced my OEM roof rack with an Insain Fab aluminum one and no longer have a need for my light bar brackets. For those unfamiliar with these, they attach to the front two holes for the OEM roof rack on both the passenger and driver side, and will hold a 40" LED light bar.

Please note that these specific ones are the "DUAL XL" size, which are designed for a dual row LED light bar that actually measures 41.5" at the widest mounting point. This is the proper measuement for the "Totron" brand LED bars and most other chinese brands. The tabs could also be lightly bent on each side, or you could use a couple of washers as spacers if you have a narrower bar.

These retail for $95 shipped from Offroad Gorilla and are a quality built product. The welds are immaculate and the quality of the powdercoating is superb. They are powder coated black with with no adverse marks on them (just some small round circles where the bolts go). They do not have the "gorilla" stickers on them. They will also include the 4 stainless steel bolts to replace your OEM ones.

SOLD

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.