Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Was going to have more stuff to sell but sold one part locally and another I'll be donating, so this is it for now..

XTP Intake Manifold Spacer - SOLD

JL Audio Stealhbox - SOLD
This is something I'm having a hard time parting with. It was one of my favorite mods and sounds absolutely incredible. It felt like I was at a live show everytime I turned it up. It's in great condition. There is a hole on the bottom for the bolt/stud where it mounts to/through the floor. Unfortunately, I dont have the bolt/stud. When I removed the box there was no bolt/stud there, it must have fallen out.

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Would you have any interest in selling the stealthbox without the sub?
No I'm going to keep it all together and just wait for someone who wants it in one piece. IMHO there'd be no point in changing the sub out, the thing sounds flawless as is. Not worth the extra work. I've had a few different subwoofer setups in my X and the stealthbox BY FAR sounded the best overall.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Can you come down a bit on the sport horn? Ebay has them for $50 shipped and brand new... Maybe it'll help me feel a bit better after selling you the air intake. Lost my ass on shipping on that deal. But I told you a price and stuck to it... Was over $50 just to ship because of the size of the damn box. Ouch. Totally my fault though.

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Can you come down a bit on the sport horn? Ebay has them for $50 shipped and brand new... Maybe it'll help me feel a bit better after selling you the air intake. Lost my ass on shipping on that deal. But I told you a price and stuck to it... Was over $50 just to ship because of the size of the damn box. Ouch. Totally my fault though.
All you had to do was tell me that. I'm actually taking the horns off the FS list. I'm going to just leave them on the truck for now. Was going to throw the factory horns back on but not sure what I did with the factory plugs for them.

I do plan on taking them off eventually however and since you took that big of a hit, if you're still interested when they come off I'll just send them to you free of charge.

·
Registered
71 Posts
IMS SOLD to ramiromunez.

JL Audio Stealthbox & Pioneer Amplifier still up for grabs.
I know you said initially that your prices were firm but as I was going to pull the trigger on the JL from Mobile Soundworks for $619 including shipping I thought it was worth a shot. If you decide to let yours go for less let me know.

I'd pay $450 shipped for the box. GLWS though, hope you get what you are asking for it.

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I know you said initially that your prices were firm but as I was going to pull the trigger on the JL from Mobile Soundworks for $619 including shipping I thought it was worth a shot. If you decide to let yours go for less let me know.

I'd pay $450 shipped for the box. GLWS though, hope you get what you are asking for it.
Well that $619 is just for the sub right?

My $600 price is for the JL and the Pioneer amp together, which is a $150-$200 amp. Do you already have what you need to power the JL? Or would you need to go buy an amp anyway on top of spending the $619? Cause if not you may as well take this stuff for $600 and you have everything you need except the wiring. This combo worked great for me.

If you're not in need of an amp and all your interested in is the JL then I'd be willing to negotiate a price to save you some money and get it off my hands. Either way PM me and we can work something out. Thanks!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.