Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner
121 - 137 of 137 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #121 ·
Looks good. I think it's the first bumper I seen with the square tubing great idea . Any plans on adding a winch cradle? Looks like lots of room for it
Thanks, I have always been a fan of your bumper. I did not own or have the funds to buy a good tube bender, so I had to get creative with square tube. Behind the license plate is 1/4in plate. Once I get a winch I will weld on all the pieces needed to mount a fairing and relocate the license plate. Build around the winch per se.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #125 · (Edited)
New Rear Bumper

Built a new rear bumper, was not quite happy with the last one I built, so I sold it. For the new one I switched to a different hinge, added hi-lift carrier, different latch, and added the stock 7 pin trailer wire harness. I built 2 so if you want the other one head over to the MPS sale section or follow the link.

·
Registered
752 Posts
Also curious about your thoughts by the end of running the TJM coils? I know you ran them a while with the Titan Swap and I'll be likely running the same setup until I can pick up some Radflos in the future. How did they soak up bumps? Flex seemed good for you and your comments about body roll are interesting. Trying to get as much info before I decide to do this.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #135 ·
Also curious about your thoughts by the end of running the TJM coils? I know you ran them a while with the Titan Swap and I'll be likely running the same setup until I can pick up some Radflos in the future. How did they soak up bumps? Flex seemed good for you and your comments about body roll are interesting. Trying to get as much info before I decide to do this.
Sorry for the late response, busy week for me. I think the HD TJM coilovers would be fine, but I had to ditch mine because I got the "MD" Medium Duty coils (stupid me) and should of got the "HD" Heavy Duty Coils. My suggest is to give Nisstec a call, they are a great company and will give you honest advice.

121 - 137 of 137 Posts