Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Going to be building a roof rack with hi lift mount so I will no longer need these. Picture doesn't show hardware but I do have it and it will be included. The threads have been cut down so they may no longer fit a 3" tube but they work perfect for the factory roof rails.

Asking $35 shipped.

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Going to be building a roof rack with hi lift mount so I will no longer need these. Picture doesn't show hardware but I do have it and it will be included. The threads have been cut down so they may no longer fit a 3" tube but they work perfect for the factory roof rails.

Asking $40 shipped.

Thanks.

Who's building your rack?

Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I am interested in your build, can you share the thread on it?
Posted via Mobile Device

My build thread is here: http://www.thenewx.org/forum/showthread.php?p=977447#post977447

I have not started building the roof rack but once I do ill make a post with progression pics and such

He's a lurker..lol. Been wheeling with him, good guy.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Thanks Javier. Yes I am indeed a lurker LOL. Im busy until april but when I get a free weekend we should go wheeling again.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I might be down to make a second one. We will see how mine goes and I'll let you know. In the mean time you want to buy these tube mounts? :)
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
156 Posts
These look nice. Did you make these yourself? By the way, I've been wondering where do you get those V shaped clamps? I went to my local hardware store and they only have U-bolts.

·
Super Moderator
4,539 Posts
They are manufactured by Hi Lift. New, they sell for about $65 plus shipping. These are a good deal at $35 shipped.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Negatory they will not work with a dephep

Yes these are made by hi lift not by me

Yes this is a good deal

By all means continue bumping lol
Posted via Mobile Device

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.