Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
on line
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
As I mentioned in the Group Buy thread (http://thenewx.org/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=8301), Gobi's dealer rules limit me to posting only MSRP and group buy prices. All dealers are supposed to follow these rules, but we can definitely work deals individually. Here are the list of Gobi prices (MSRP) for 2008.

Xterra Rack (Stealth or Ranger, 1st or 2nd Generation) $1395.90
Xterra Ladder (3 options) $318.95
Axe & shovel mount $149.95
Hi-lift mount $149.95
Jerry can tie down system $149.95
Rear hatch heavy duty struts (for those with the ladder) $69.95 (pricing updated 3/28/08)
Locking tool box - not yet available
Awning - not yet available
Anything else that Gobi lists on any of their web pages

I can work deals on individual items. Packages have even more flexibility. I can also include PIAA or Delta lights in packages. Send me a PM letting me know what you are interested in and I'll put together some pricing for you.

·
on line
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: Gobi racks, ladders, and accessories

miles said:
how about the struts?
I just added these to the list on the top of this post and sent you a PM.

Kahuna said:
Xterra Ladder (3 options) $318.95

What are the 3 ladder options ? and do you have picts ?

Are the mounts really that much ? Seems high
Here is a pic of the standard passenger side ladder.

The second option looks the same but mounts on the drivers side.

The third option is for those with the Shrockworks rear bumper, with the tire carrier and hi-lift mount. It looks like the one above, but the bottom of ladder is bent in closer to the hatch below the bottom rung on the left (driver's) side of the ladder. Here is a picture of the prototype.

The mounts are all MSRP $149.95 but I can do bet. PM me with what you are looking for.

·
on line
425 Posts
How does the ladder attach at the top of the hatch? The pics make it look like it is just sitting there?

·
on line
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Here are the pics of the ladder attachment. Basically there is a folded bracket at the top that goes over the lip of the door. It has two studs that the ladder slips over. At the bottom it is a clamp over the bottom of the ladder and the lip of the door.

·
on line
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Updated pricing on the hatch struts. The original price of $149.95 was for the Hummer. Those guys have too much money on their hands. For the Xterra the struts retail for a much more reasonable $69.95 for the pair including shipping to the lower 48.

·
on line
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
SeXterraPA said:
shutterman0991 said:
can you PM me a price on the ladder?
See the 1st post.
The first post lists MSRP, but I can do better, I just can't publish anything less than MSRP. I already PM'd shutterman0991.

Lonesome Crow said:
How much stronger are those struts? Do you think they would be OK without the weight of the ladder? If I hit my [email protected]#$ head one more time...
I can't give you a number on how much stronger, but it is fairly significant. We took the ladder off my truck but left the heavier struts on and the hatch opened pretty quickly. Not enough to damage the door hinges, but you could catch one on the chin if you weren't paying attention. A reasonable option would be to just swap out one strut so you are running 1 stock and 1 heavy duty.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.