Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
on line
776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The front hitch is a KURT brand hitch, fit up nicely (after some use of a rubber mallet). This would be a nice addition for you coastal living types/ for your rod and cooler holders (which is precisely what i used it for!!!)

class 3 (3500 lb) rated hitch, Asking price is $90 shipped anywhere in the continental U.S. !

rear hitch is sold!

·
on line
776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
mcampana said:
No one wants your crap!jk[/quote

Mark, you can lick my corn hole! :cheers:

P.S. Hows that light bar comin?

·
on line
776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
npgtech said:
KillJoy LosAngeles said:
can you post pics?
x2
Interested in the rear hitch.
Bare with me Ill try to get pics up A.S.A.P., keeping in mind that I'm computer retarded! (Ill do my best)!!!

·
on line
776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
CapitalA23 said:
Pick up only? or is shipping an option?
I dont mind shipping, but I think it will kinda pricey! I'll have to weigh the thing, and get a quote to Indiana! Whats yer Zip BTW?

·
on line
776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
CapitalA23 said:
ridge runner x said:
CapitalA23 said:
Pick up only? or is shipping an option?
I dont mind shipping, but I think it will kinda pricey! I'll have to weigh the thing, and get a quote to Indiana! Whats yer Zip BTW?
Roughly $22 bucks UPS, they list Lawrenceburg and Greendale!
Roughly $20 bucks Fed-ex!

I estimated about 40lbs. for the hitch, I havent been able to weigh it yet.

·
on line
34 Posts
ridge runner x said:

Greendale, Lawrenceburg, its all the same. I guess technically I live in Greendale, but the PO is in L'Burg.

So about $80 - $85, thats not to bad. Are you able to post some pics or a link to a website that has the hitch you are selling?

·
on line
331 Posts
I might be interested in the front hitch. I would need to see a picture of it installed though.

·
on line
776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
CapitalA23 said:
ridge runner x said:

Greendale, Lawrenceburg, its all the same. I guess technically I live in Greendale, but the PO is in L'Burg.

So about $80 - $85, thats not to bad. Are you able to post some pics or a link to a website that has the hitch you are selling?
Again, I am computer retarded and dont know how to post a link! But, I bought the hitch from etrailer.com

·
on line
776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
front hitch

x67934 said:
I might be interested in the front hitch. I would need to see a picture of it installed though.
I cant get a pic of it installed, due to the fact that I have a shrock front bumper! If clearance is the question at hand, it sits level with all the other components hanging under the truck! Does that make any sense? Or am I just sounding retarded?

·
on line
776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
jollyman78 said:
x67934 said:
same...
I cant get a pic of it installed, due to the fact that I have a Shrockworks front bumper! It doesnt fit after a shrock bumper goes on, thats why I am selling it!

·
on line
1,045 Posts
ridge runner x said:
jollyman78 said:
x67934 said:
same...
I cant get a pic of it installed, due to the fact that I have a Shrockworks front bumper! It doesnt fit after a Shrockworks bumper goes on, thats why I am selling it!
Do you have the manufacturer info or website?

·
on line
776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
jollyman78 said:
ridge runner x said:
jollyman78 said:
x67934 said:
same...
I cant get a pic of it installed, due to the fact that I have a Shrockworks front bumper! It doesnt fit after a Shrockworks bumper goes on, thats why I am selling it!
Do you have the manufacturer info or website?
MANUFACTURER: CURT MANUFACTURING
PART# SO104

3,500 LB HITCH (FRONT) I BOUGHT FROM ETRAILER.COM

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.