Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
on line
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a new set of rims/tires, selling my stock set of Xterra S rims. Still have BF Long Trails on them with exactly 40k miles. Tire sensors still on them too. Excellent condition, no rash or damage, never been off roaded. Would highly prefer local Vegas sale, don't want to bother with packing and shipping. Asking $200 obo. Thanks for looking!

·
on line
631 Posts
hey fellow vegas person! i might be interested... but i will ask the Southern Nevada Nissans if anyone eles needs them first...

how many miles on the tires?

·
on line
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
FS: 4 Stock "S" Model Wheels in Vegas - $200

sorry i didn't follow the rules, my bad

·
on line
1,163 Posts
do you have pix of these, if these are not the steelies i am very interested, how about meeting halway for delivery? im in Reno...

·
on line
1,163 Posts
S_e_X-Terra said:
Well he said they were 'S' wheels..... S wheels are NOT steelies, they are five spoke alloy wheels.
WOW, sorry next time i will do my homework before asking any quesitons :blackeye: well now that i know :bounce: im very interested.

·
on line
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hey all, yes the wheels are still available, tires still on them. These are the 5 spoke rims, not the steelies. I REALLY would like local pick up. I don't have the time to ship these or drive anywhere to meet. If you only want the wheels, it will be buyers responsibility to remove tires, i don't have time to take them to get removed. TPMS sensors still on them, everything ship shape and in great condition. I'm in no hurry to sell, so for the right LOCAL buyer who wants to come get them in Vegas, they are still available!!!!

·
on line
955 Posts
I probably will pick up one...i will have money coming in again...finally....so you wanna do a run this weekend DRock? I believe we are doing Wheeler's Pass maybe Sunday..could probably by one then!

·
on line
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
not sure if I want to separate the four, it would be tough for me to sell 3. if you can find anyone else, I'd like to try and get rid of all 4 at once. will be in NYC this weekend, so maybe another time! thanks for the invite

·
on line
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Stock Rims/Tires SOLD!!!

SOLD!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.