Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I won this set of coilovers from Fat Bob's Garage at GONE, but found a good deal on a set of radflo coilovers that I can't pass up. These have never been mounted up, and are set up for stock height with a 600lb eibach spring. Based on a billstein 5100 shock with adjustable coilover sleeve. Comes with everything pictured, in the original box.

Normally $639.99 from fat bobs or $689.99 plus shipping from Nisstec.
I'm asking $550 SHIPPED or pick up in Houston, Tx for these brand new coilovers.

·
Registered
166 Posts
My thing is unless something is at least 20% less than new I will just buy the new part that will include a warranty and what not.

I know they are new, never used but that is just how I look at things and think that is why you haven't had any interest.

Anyway it's a free bump for you.

·
on line
10,980 Posts
Just out of curiosity, what's a "Vated Coilover"? I'm assuming maybe you meant to type something else in the title, but I can't for the life of me figure out what ...
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
On Night Wolf's advice, i'm lowering the price to $550 shipped to the lower 48 or picked up in Houston, Tx. That is about 20% off new price after shipping. I'll also be in Austin this weekend and can bring them with me if someone there is interested.

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ok, i had to install these for a couple weeks until i could get my issue sorted out with the used radflo coilovers i bought, so these have been installed for exactly two weeks, and 8 of those days the truck just sat at the airport parking lot. I removed them yesterday and they still look like brand new, but since they aren't "brand new" any more, i'll knock the price down to $450. surely there has to be someone interested at that price.

I will note that i did have to crank these up from where they were set to out of the box, as it was way lower than stock. i now have them set to where the height is at or close to stock height, maybe an inch at most above stock, but the ride is very good with the 5100s and 600lb springs. I'll get some pictures from after removal tonight but aside from a bit of dirt off of the strut mounts there is little evidence these have been used.

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
how much lift can you get out of these without any spacers?
since they are based on a bilstein 5100 shock, you can go up to 2" just like with those, but you have infinite adjustment between the settings, and they can be adjusted without the need for a spring compressor or removing the shocks from the truck. You're limited by the factory suspension and the overall length of the shock. the 5100 shocks are slightly longer than the stock shocks so you'll get a small amount more travel with them as well.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.